Due to COVID restrictions, all of our in-person ministries are currently on hold
Here at Inniswood, we have many ongoing ministries to offer our congregants! We believe that a church is not just meant for coming to on Sunday mornings, but to be in fellowship with each other as brothers and sisters in Christ through different ministries throughout the weeks and month. Some ministries run in conjunction with the school year (September-June) and some ministries are seasonal. Some ministries are about connecting with one another, some are about getting to know God and disciplining one another, and others are about serving others and one another! Our desire is that each person who enters are doors will feel welcomed and will find a ministry where they feel loved and apart of.
Some examples of ongoing ministries are:
- men’s ministry – potluck dinner every first Thursday of the month in the small building @ 7 pm, breakfast every third Saturday of the month at Gibby G’s @ 8:30 am
- women’s ministry – gathering every last Thursday of the month – usually in the small building unless otherwise specified
- Eat, Meet and Greet potluck luncheons – the first Sunday of every month (September-June) after the service – there is a new menu each month, so check our Facebook page and your bulletin to see what’s on the menu next!
- Nursery/Sunday School – every Sunday there is a place for your child if they are aged newborn all the way to grade 8 – this occurs during the service
- Volleyball (all sports enthusiasts are welcome) Monday evenings @ 7:15 pm in the gym
- J.A.M. (Jesus and Me) – JK-Grade 4 students gather every Tuesday evening for dinner @ 5:30 pm and programming 6:15-7:45 pm
- Junior Youth – Grade 5-8 students gather every Tuesday evening for dinner @ 5:30 pm and programming 6:15-7:15 pm
- Ball Hockey (all sports enthusiasts are welcome) Tuesday evenings @ 8:15 pm in the gym (usually runs Thanksgiving – Easter)
- Women’s Prayer group every Wednesday morning @ 10 am in the small building
- Prayer Group (all are welcome) every Wednesday night @ 6:30 pm in the small building
- Bible Study every Wednesday night @ 7:30 pm in the small building library
- Senior Youth – High school students gather Friday nights from 7:00-9:30 pm
We also have many ministries that serve the church in different capacities to help make some of these events and more able to happen. If you choose to make Inniswood your church, inquire to find out where you might be able to serve.
We Need YOU! Would you prayerfully consider an opportunity to volunteer in different areas of ministry here at Inniswood Baptist Church?
Many of our ministries are ongoing and we are continually looking for volunteers to help.
Interested in helping with children and youth – there’s a place for you.
Is a Ladies or Men’s Ministry more your style? It is new and we are open to suggestions, in fact – take our survey and make your voice heard as we plan new events and direction.
Do you want to keep active? How about volleyball or ball hockey?
Do you believe in the power of prayer? Perhaps a small group or bible study stirs your soul.
Maybe you want to participate in PrimeTimers, our ministry for seniors?
Outdoorsy? Help care for our property via the Green Team or White Team.
These and so many more opportunities to serve and participate exist. And yes, we welcome your ideas and suggestions too, What gift do YOU want to share with our Inniswood family?