Join one of our many thriving ministries!
Here at Inniswood, we have many ongoing ministries to offer our congregants! We believe that a church is not just meant for coming to on Sunday mornings, but to be in fellowship with each other as brothers and sisters in Christ through different ministries throughout the weeks and month. Some ministries run in conjunction with the school year (September-June) and some ministries are seasonal. Some ministries are about connecting with one another, some are about getting to know God and disciplining one another, and others are about serving others and one another! Our desire is that each person who enters are doors will feel welcomed and will find a ministry where they feel loved and apart of.
Some examples of ongoing ministries are:
- men’s ministry – potluck dinner every first Friday of the month in the small building @ 7 pm, breakfast every third Saturday of the month at Gibby G’s @ 8:30 am
- Ball Hockey (all sports enthusiasts are welcome) Wednesday evenings @ 7:30 pm in the gym
- Prayer group every Wednesday morning @ 10 am in the large building
- Bible Study every Wednesday night @ 7:30 pm on Zoom
- Senior Youth – High school students gather every other Friday nights from 7:30-9:30 pm
- Spanish Bible Study and Prayer – every Thursday @ 7:00 in the small building
- Inniswood Gathers – a time to gather together to seek God’s guidance for ourselves and our church – 4:30 pm every Sunday in the small building
We also have many ministries that serve the church in different capacities to help make some of these events and more able to happen. If you choose to make Inniswood your church, inquire to find out where you might be able to serve.
We Need YOU! Would you prayerfully consider an opportunity to volunteer in different areas of ministry here at Inniswood Baptist Church?
Many of our ministries are ongoing and we are continually looking for volunteers to help.
Interested in helping with children and youth – there’s a place for you.
Is a Ladies or Men’s Ministry more your style? It is new and we are open to suggestions, in fact – take our survey and make your voice heard as we plan new events and direction.
Do you want to keep active? How about volleyball or ball hockey?
Do you believe in the power of prayer? Perhaps a small group or bible study stirs your soul.
Maybe you want to participate in PrimeTimers, our ministry for seniors?
Outdoorsy? Help care for our property via the Green Team or White Team.
These and so many more opportunities to serve and participate exist. And yes, we welcome your ideas and suggestions too, What gift do YOU want to share with our Inniswood family?